Pyramid Escape Jump Pyramid Escape Jump

Overall, a good concept.
The trouble though, is there is no sense of scaling, or progression. Once the 30-floor upgrade is bought, the game becomes so fast and unforgiving that it is near impossible to gain enough points per-run to see the other upgrades as an attainable goal. Not to mention, that the treasures do not go up in value, so the player isn't even rewarded for facing a tougher challenge. Possibly scaling the value of treasure/coins as you go up in level would be a good idea? Would have liked to see if there was an actual "ending" at the top of the pit, but the frustration and lack of reward were enough to drain my attention. Fun while it lasted, but not for very long.

flapping bird flapping bird

Just about the perfect analogy for what I'm going through right now, and I'm only in my 20's.... so much for midlife crisis...

Ripple Dot Zero Ripple Dot Zero

Awesome presentation, game-feel, and sound-track!

A total retro experience with a modern polish! :D

Man Who Sold The World Man Who Sold The World

Honestly I almost blew a gasket at how frustrating some of the platforming was,

Something so simple shouldn't take 20 tries!
I would always jump thinking I was going at the right angle, only to SLIGHTLY miss a landing,
mostly on the parts where you have to jump off a vine

Had the platforming not been so harsh I would have enjoyed it more, but as it stands it wasn't easy to look past my frustration to actually get absorbed into the story.

Binding of Isaac DEMO Binding of Isaac DEMO

Clever Marketing!

Hey, it was enough to get me to buy the full version on Steam!

I haven't even gotten to the end once yet,
and I already say it was worth the cost!

Let's ROLL ! Let's ROLL !

Broken

2/3 games don't work and the guessing game is barely par for a "game"

hamtyler responds:

Arghhh - Think that's a browser thing - I tested it on The Big 3 the other day and they all worked but I bet it still throws a wobbly on some versions of Mozilla & Chrome

Shame because the first game is actually pretty good.

and yes the Guessing Game ain't no Halo Reach !

Vector Rush Vector Rush

Pretty damn solid

I wonder what it would look like with Anaglyph 3D effects though....

Surround Surround

"Tron" Clone

Though everything works, it lacks any originality and even on the fastest setting the computer is still way too easy to beat

not bad, but not good either

Rapid Reaction XENON Rapid Reaction XENON

Good clean fun!

BUT, the "flashlight" game is waaaaay too hard, theres no hit at all which one is the correct choice, unless of course you're a gun expert :B

other than that, terrific job! ^_^

Super Maze Advanced Super Maze Advanced

Controlls suck

so do the platform colors, they blend in with the background so you don't know where they end

and the controls are like constantly sliding on ice cause of how inaccurate the jumping is

so i guess its "playable" but DEFINITELY NOT "enjoyable"

2-3-ryan-5 responds:

platform blending? I made sure they didn't
mabey you should check your monitor
and technically because your a marble your rolling not sliding
and enjoyable is your oppinion
if you don't like it you don't have to play it