Little Bunny Foo Foo: No Evil 008 Little Bunny Foo Foo: No Evil 008

Really superb, it seems every animation in succession of yours just seems to get better and better!

Pants are Optional Pants are Optional

Simple and a bit funny,

Would be better if it didn't loop

APPLE.MOV APPLE.MOV

Im sorry but for some reason the frame-blending looks like crap on here, but not YT.... weird

Pyramid Escape Jump Pyramid Escape Jump

Overall, a good concept.
The trouble though, is there is no sense of scaling, or progression. Once the 30-floor upgrade is bought, the game becomes so fast and unforgiving that it is near impossible to gain enough points per-run to see the other upgrades as an attainable goal. Not to mention, that the treasures do not go up in value, so the player isn't even rewarded for facing a tougher challenge. Possibly scaling the value of treasure/coins as you go up in level would be a good idea? Would have liked to see if there was an actual "ending" at the top of the pit, but the frustration and lack of reward were enough to drain my attention. Fun while it lasted, but not for very long.

flapping bird flapping bird

Just about the perfect analogy for what I'm going through right now, and I'm only in my 20's.... so much for midlife crisis...

Ripple Dot Zero Ripple Dot Zero

Awesome presentation, game-feel, and sound-track!

A total retro experience with a modern polish! :D

Hungry Like The Wolf Hungry Like The Wolf

Spot-on cover if you ask me!

Only critique is that the drums need a bit more bass if you ask me :)

Wolftacular responds:

Thanks a lot for the feedback! I suck at mixing so that's probably the reason for the lack of bass!

NewSong (Rough Recording) NewSong (Rough Recording)

Good so far

Only thing i can point out is the drums sound way too mechanical, if you can add a little reverb or something to give them a deeper sound possibly

Definitely could use some bass line too to flesh out the tone :)
(if you dont own a bass you can use a guitar with the low end turned up)

super5gamer responds:

As a matter of fact, I'm uploading a better version soon.

Forgotten Blood Forgotten Blood

Pretty Solid!

The only real criticism i have is the drums were a bit lacking, in that you mostly used crash cymbals the whole time, which isnt that big of a deal for heavy parts, but it couldn't hurt to throw in the high-hat and ride cymbal more often to keep the beat driving :)

Really dig the melody and guitars!